Instructor-led training (3 days)
• Application Developers
• Those needing to write programs in an open scripting platform
• The course provides the necessary training and preparation required before writing robust Perl programs
Why is this course unusual?
• Highly Interactive
• Labs provide more than 50% of the content
• Concepts are reinforced with tests
• Studies have shown that retention rates from courses including hands-on activities, AND those including tests, are
far higher than for passive training.
• This course provides both of these features to offer the highest quality Perl training available today.
• No prior knowledge is required
On completing the class, participants will know:
• Perl background & history
• Data structures
• Data types
• Regular expressions
• Interacting with the operating system
Audio-visual & instructional requirements for on-site classes:
• Overhead projector
• Flip chart or marker board desirable
• Perl Software
• A laptop or PC for each student
• Networked environment