Instructor led training (2 days)
• Applicaton developers who need to learn how to program using AWK
• The course provides the necessary training and preparation required to build applications in AWK
Why is this course unusual?
• Highly Interactive
• Labs are more than 50% of the time spent in class
• Concepts are reinforced with tests:
• Studies have shown that retention rates from courses including hands-on activities, AND those including tests, are
far higher than for passive training.
• This course provides both of these features to offer the highest quality AWK training available today.
• Unix/Linux Fundamentals or equivalent
•Command line and from scripts
Audio-visual & instructional requirements for on-site classes:
• Overhead projector
• Flip chart or marker board desirable
• DCE Software
• A laptop or PC for each student
• Networked environment