Computer based training (6 hours)
• Application Developers
• Those needing to write programs in an open scripting platform
• The course provides the necessary training and preparation required before writing robust Perl programs
Why is this course unusual?
• Highly Interactive
• Lab simulations provide more than 50% of the content
• Concepts are reinforced with tests
• Studies have shown that retention rates from courses including hands-on activities, AND those including tests, are
far higher than for passive training.
• This course provides both of these features to offer the highest quality Perl training available today.
• No prior knowledge is required
On completing the class, participants will know:
• Perl background & history
• Data structures
• Data types
• Regular expressions
• Interacting with the operating system
• Microsoft Windows XP or later
• 80 MB of free hard disk space
• 1 GB of RAM
• SVGA (or higher) resolution graphics
• DVD/CDROM drive
• Sound capability