Computer based training (4 hours)
• Applicaton developers who need to learn how to program using AWK
• The course provides the necessary training and preparation required to build applications in AWK
Why is this course unusual?
• Highly Interactive
• Lab simulations are more than 50% of the time spent in class
• Concepts are reinforced with tests:
• Studies have shown that retention rates from courses including hands-on activities, AND those including tests, are far higher than for passive training.
• This course provides both of these features to offer the highest quality AWK training available today.
• Unix/Linux Fundamentals or equivalent
•Command line and from scripts
• Microsoft Windows XP or later
• 80 MB of free hard disk space
• 1 GB of RAM
• SVGA (or higher) resolution graphics
• DVD/CDROM drive
• Sound capability